Answer the following questions to help you reflect. You are not being graded on your answers, but rather on the thought that you put into answering the questions. Please use complete sentences and proofread for spelling errors. You may write in English.
1. What did you like about this project? Why did you like it? What did you like about the messages shared in class.
I liked the idea of this project and how it dealt with language we haven’t covered extensively. I liked this because it made us do our own research and find alternative ways to find words we weren't familiar with. I did like all the messages shared in class, but, I feel like a lot of people did the same or similar things.
2. When it came time to submit final products and present, was your team prepared? If so, what do
you think made you so successful? If not, what could be done in the future to ensure your success?
My team was prepared to submit our final product, and we were prepared to present. I felt like we would have done better with more time, and things were particularly more difficult for us considering we were both absent on several occasions. But, overall, we were successful in completing our poster and Powerpoint, and I was happy with our final product.
3. Are you satisfied with the quality of work your team produced? Why or why not?
I am satisfied with the work Rory and I produced. I thought our poster was simple but provided a message, and our Powerpoint was completed correctly and fit the theme of our poster.
4. If you were to do this project again, what changes would you make to either your actions or the work that you produced?
The only thing I thought that was wrong with this project was that a lot of people did the same topic. So, maybe next time, there could be some sort of sign up doc that have a few spots open for different topics. This way, too many people won't do the same thing.
5. How are you currently demonstrating Agency in and out of class? List evidence.
I am demonstrating agency by:
-Coming to class for presentations even when I am home sick that day
-Finding ways to turn in assignments when Echo isn’t working
-Always doing my work to the best of my ability
-I downloaded Duolingo on my phone and use it when I have free time