For this art piece, I decided to paint the bust of a woman using multiple kinds of paint. For the more detailed parts of the painting, I used acrylics. This included the lips, nose, hair, and arrows. I used watercolor for her skin and arm. I started this painting by sketching out the outline of a woman with graphite, then I used acrylics to paint the lips and nose. Next, I painted the skin by covering the area in water and dotting a drop of watercolor pigment in areas where the skin would be darker and manipulated it with my brush to look properly shaded and contoured. After that, I painted the hair by dipping my brush in multiple shades of blue and white and made curls with quick zig-zagging brush movements. Then, I used a copper acrylic paint to paint arrows sticking out of the girls head, each dripping copper and covering the lower half of the page. Finally, I touched up any spots of the page that were missing color and trimmed the sizes so it was all even. One trouble I had with this project was that in my original design, I wanted the top of the girls head to be exposed and a portion of her skull sticking out, when I was painting, this didn’t turn out how I envisioned it and it ended up looking like a small hat, so I painted over it. One thing that went well was blending together the watercolor and acrylic so it would be difficult to tell where the watercolor ended and acrylic began. Overall, I enjoyed creating this piece despite it not ended up exactly how I envisioned it. In the future, I would like to recreate it on a larger scale and attempt my original design once again.